Dr. Mandal offers photos for your viewing and encourages you to make an appointment for a consultation so she can learn your aesthetic surgical goals.

view more »

"For the first time in my life, I do not have bags under my eyes. I am thrilled I am thrilled with the results..."

-LH, West Palm Beach

read more »

Click here to like us on Facebook

Visit our Facebook Page for more information from Dr. Anita Mandal.

Click Here »

Bellafill: Satisfying Results From A 5-Year Filler

Posted: 6:00 a.m. Sunday, March 19, 2017

By Anita Mandal, M.D.
Question: I’m tired of yearly maintenance treatments with Juvederm and Radiesse which go away so quickly, often much sooner than the one year that they are supposed to last. I have deep smile lines and sunken cheeks. Bellafill sounds great, but if I don’t like the results, am I stuck with it for 5 years?

Answer: When doing a 5-year filler like Bellafill, there are specific key factors one should take into consideration. Firstly, since it does last 5 years, you want an expert injector with a “surgeon’s mindset” and who believes in getting it right the first time around. Unlike temporary fillers, your surgeon can’t tell you that Bellafill is going away anytime soon if you happen not to like the results. An injector who performs a high volume of Bellafill with experience in treating a broad range of facial areas can significantly increase your chances of a successful result.

Technical skill alone is not enough, however. You need more than a good technician. You want a surgeon who carefully listens to and understands the type of aesthetic you are looking for and places a high priority on your aesthetic result.

Don’t get caught up with Bellafill prices. Remember, this is a 5-year filler. There is little room for error. Instead of asking your doctor how much is the cost per syringe, ask how many syringes she or he performs every month and what are the many different facial areas he or she uses Bellafill for.

A facial plastic surgeon who specializes in the face more thoroughly understands the intricate facial anatomy and function as well as the anatomy of aging. Seeking this type of specialist who also performs a high volume of Bellafill can give you the edge in having a successful treatment.

When injecting a large or complex area, I often do a conservative first treatment, using about 70% of the total estimated amount Bellafill needed for full correction. I then bring my patients back about a month later and use the remaining 30% to tweak and fine-tune to assure a more satisfactory and natural outcome.

You can significantly increase the likelihood of finding an expert physician injector and being happy with your results by searching out a BellaDiamond physician injector. BellaDiamond injectors comprise the top 1% of Bellafill injectors in the world.

Look 9 Years Younger in 90 Minutes or Less

Laser WhisperLift™, 90 Minutes: 1 cm micro-incision surgery, laser lifting to tighten sagging neck & jowls, local anesthesia, minimal downtime.

Bellafill, 60 Minutes: The 5 Year Filler – Dr. Mandal is a BellaDiamond physician in the top 1% of expert Bellafill injectors in the world

Infini RF, 40 Minutes: Non-Surgical Facelift for sagging jowls and neck, no downtime

SculpSure, 25 Minutes: Permanent, non-invasive body fat reduction

Kybella, 10 Minutes: Permanent, minimal invasive neck fat removal

 

Original Source:

Date of Birth

Enter the characters below:
captcha
*required
Find A Plastic Surgeon
We offer 0% financing to our patients. Visit our financing page to learn more.

click here »

Dr. Mandal's practice is located in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens. Take a tour!

click here »

Click here to ask Dr. Mandal a question and she will personally get back to you (no fees given via e-mail).

click here »

Bella Diamond Award