Male Plastic Surgery Palm Beach Gardens
With broader social acceptance of facial plastic surgery, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of male patients seeking cosmetic procedures at our practice near West Palm Beach. Men no longer believe that cosmetic enhancement is primarily for women. In today’s competitive job market, men also want to look youthful, feel self-confident and take pride in their appearance. This increased awareness of the impact that one’s looks can have on career advancement is one reason that more and more men are undergoing cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Anita Mandal encourages you to request a facial consultation online or call 561.238.0040 to meet with her to review your options and discuss realistic expectations. Be sure to view her photo gallery online to see some of Dr. Mandal’s impressive results.
Special Considerations in Male Cosmetic Enhancement
While our society is much more open to to undergoing cosmetic enhancement, the goals of surgery differ between men and women. Dr. Mandal’s understanding of what makes the facial features appear masculine rather than feminine is a crucial element for a successful result. Dr. Mandal devotes special attention to tailoring facial plastic surgery procedures to male patients who visit her West Palm Beach area practice. Examples include:
- Eyelid surgery : A slight fullness of the upper lid is preferable in men compared to the somewhat deeper, well-defined eyelid contour preferred in women.
- Facelifts : Facelift incisions are adjusted for the male hairline due to the differences in the pattern of hair bearing tissues differ between men and women.
- Brow lifts : Unlike the higher positioned, arched eyebrow desirable for women, a heavier, lower set eyebrow are a masculine feature.
- Rhinoplasty : A strong, straight profile works well for a man compared to the more softly curved female nose.
- Hair replacement : Gender variations in the aging hairline also become important when planning hair replacement.
In addition to facial cosmetic surgery, men visit Dr. Mandal for non-surgical facial rejuvenation. BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport and injectable fillers such as Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse and Juvederm are popular non-surgical treatments for her male patients.
She’ll Show You the Way
Dr. Mandal understands the unique concerns of her male facial plastic surgery patients. You are encouraged to request a facial consultation online or call 561.238.0040 to review your options, discuss your concerns, and preview your new look with our computerized imaging process. Patients visit Dr. Mandal from throughout Palm Beach County, across Florida, and a range of national and international locations.